Tuesday, September 29, 2015



One thing have I asked of the Lord,
    that will I seek after:
that I may dwell in the house of the
    Lord all the days of my life,
to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord
    and to inquire in his temple.
I believe that I shall look upon the
    goodness of the Lord in the land
    of the living! (Ps. 27:413).

This morning I read this article:

http://www.ligonier.org/learn/articles/triune-god-good-beautiful-and-true/

as I was pondering the long argued questions....
What is true?  What is good?  What is beautiful?  What a blessing to know Truth.  To seek Truth.  To follow Truth.  Truth is a Person.  The person of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  I long to know Him more.  To walk with Him.  To be taught what is good and beautiful through His Word.  
How about you?  What's on your mind this morning?





1 comment:

  1. So I'm late responding on these...but its interesting timing. I have been thinking all week about how it is apparently SO hard for mankind to speak the SIMPLE PLAIN TRUTH. we feel a need to make it fancier. Make it more... "in" Make it more exciting. Make it more daring. Why?! Paul comes down hard on people for adding to Scripture or leaving things out. Truth is what draws people to the Lord...why change it?? It is so...strange to think about in a way. Truth by itself is the most exciting, daring, beautiful, appealing thing ever to exist and has been exactly that for longer than time has been around. And YET it is the main thing that most people in their lives will spend trying to alter or distort rather than accept. So odd.

    ReplyDelete